Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Knowledgeware Optimization

This tutorial introduces the knowledgeware warning function and multi-parameter optimization. In this tutorial I model a simple room and use its dimensions and configuration to analyze surface area and volume. Using the values, the reverberation time is calculated. As a first attempt at using the engineering optimization tools I let the software determine the room dimensions based on appropriate reverberation times.

Click the image to begin the streaming video.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi KarlDaubmann:

One simple question about edit formula:

How can I set "Cos (Angle)" or "Tan(Angle)" into my formula?
and about other mathematic signs?

Should I just type into the box?

Becuase I am using sun path angle data for parameter.

Thank you very much!!

Hsin-Kuang